Sunday, November 23, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Today I was tagged by Freebird over at http://freebirddrawing.blogspot.com/ . Due to the fact that this whole blogging thing is quite new to me, I had no idea what being tagged meant. For those of you who also don't know what "tagging" is, here are the rules;
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here we go:
I have been playing the guitar for most of my life. I have never played in a band, however a couple of my buddies and I sometimes get together on Friday nights and jam. We can sound pretty good...after a couple of adult beverages. If we ever do become a band I'd like to call ourselves, "Shoes on the Highway." I always see lone shoes on the highway and wonder about the story of how they got there.
I am infatuated with old black and white Sci-Fi and Monster movies from the 30's through the 50's.
I will be married for 12 years on December 14th of this year and I couldn't be happier.
The first car that I ever owned was in 1978 and it was my grandfather's 1974 powder blue with black vinyl roof Dodge Dart. It was a four door and was quite the party mobile...sorry Grandpa.
I really miss going to Drive-in-Movies.
Hockey is and has always been my favorite sport. At one time I was a pretty good goalie. Alas, two years ago in a pickup game on one of the local ponds I busted up my shoulder pretty bad and my skates have been permanently retired to the back of the garage.
These are the six people that I in turn tagged. Sorry folks if you aren't into doing this but you were on my list.
1. Zeke at
2. Stephanie at http://deliberatelycreative.blogspot.com/
3. Sharon at http://kunstrxns.blogspot.com/
4. Starr at http://wistex1129.blogspot.com/
5. Brenda at http://amberridgedesert.blogspot.com/
6. Plo at http://forcryeye.blogspot.com/