Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Face-Off














Just a few quick pen drawings I did of face parts. Going through these drawings and posting them is quite a learning experience. Some of the drawings I look at and say, not bad...others, all I see are the mistakes.

Many people smarter than I have said you learn from your mistakes.

Here are a couple of quotes about mistakes that I like:

"Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes." Confucius

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." Elbert Hubbard

...and my favorite is by Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert.

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams

No comments: